Saturday, September 17, 2011

Margaret Nominates
Five 
Outstanding Freebies

       My website has a whole section of Free Stuff, all of it written by me.  You’ll find the same items, plus a few more, in my TeachersPayTeachers store.  Creating free material is one of the ways I express my support and appreciation for the important work going on in classrooms all over the world, and I cordially invite you to download, use, and pass around as many of my freebies as you wish!

       Still, as the old saying goes, “Variety is the spice of life.”  One retired Teacher/Author can provide only a small portion of what it takes to run a classroom. So, I am enlisting the aid of my follow Teacher/Authors from TeachersPayTeachers and nominating Five Outstanding Freebies from their collections for your consideration.

            And the nominees are:   

Would You Rather by Rachel Lynette 
(Rachel, the force behind Minds in Bloom, has been featured on Taking Grades  as the guest author of a featured freebie.  Her Would You Rather  series is my personal favorite.) 

Diving Deep for Synonyms and Antonyms Power Point by Teachers Unleashed
(You’ll love the work produced by these California girls!)

Hunger Games Project—Commercial Activity  by Tracee Orman
(Tracee is the premier author to know for Hunger Games teaching resources.  Her button is on this blog.)                                  

Teaching Analogies by Jill and Bonnie
(This is a superbly done power point.  Please leave some positive feedback for these authors.)

2 digit X 1 digit Multiplication Puzzle by Heidi Raki
(Something for my language arts customers who also teach math!)

Look for the next set of nominees soon.  I’m always on the lookout for new “talent.”

Margaret Whisnant

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Margaret! I am truly flattered. Your lessons are always the best and I strive to create original, relevant, and meaningful lessons like you! This is an excellent idea, by the way!
    -Tracee
    www.hungergameslessons.com
    www.traceeorman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for highlighting Teaching Analogies. The Ppt is excellent.

    ReplyDelete